Polyurethane Panels for Cold Room
|FOB Price:||US $25-45 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||10 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Square Meters||US $25-45/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||1060 Square Meter/Square Meters Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Bubble Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: cold room panels
- Refrigerant: R404A
- Structure: Assembled
- Suitable for: Any Place
- Warranty: 1-2 Years
- Condition: New
- Density: 43kg/M3
- Standard Width: 1183mm
- Maximum Length: 13.5meter
- Steel Finish: Painted Galvanized Steel/Stucco Embossed Aluminum/
- Trademark: Soardragon
- Origin: China(Mainland)-Guangdong Province-Foshan
- Temperature: Customized
- Size: Customized
- Use Nature: Distribution
- Usage: Anything
- Certification: CCC
- Foaming: Imported Basf
- Insulation: 100% Polyurethane
- Connection: Cam Lock
- Panel Thick: 50mm/75mm/100mm/150mm/200mm
- Fire Proof: Self-Extinguish
- Specification: SGS, ISO, CCC
- HS Code: 8418500000
Thermal PU sandwich cold room panels is 100% polyurethane insulation, foamed by high pressure, the foaming material is imported BASF, green to the environment. We usually also call it Cold room storage PU insulation panel. We use the cold room panels to build all kinds of cold room, cold storage, walk in freezer, cooling processing room etc.
1. The Thermal PU sandwich cold room panels are durable in use, color lasting & coated layer keeping.
2. It is made with Bayer polyurethane material by high pressure foaming. The Thermal PU sandwich cold room panels is up to 43kg/m3 or above.
Imported BASF foaming material, green to the environment
3. The internal Thermal PU sandwich cold room panels ---floor panel of our cold room is made by 1.0mm galvanized steel and durable for anti-scratch.
4. The Thermal PU sandwich cold room panels is cam lock type, USD hexagonal key to assemble.
5. The Thermal PU sandwich cold room panels are with PE proctection film, packed with bubble paper.
|No.||Inspection item||Unit||Technology inspection||Inspection result|
|2||compressing strength (10% deformation)||Kpa||≥160||200|
|6||Average burning time||S||≤30||3|
|7||Average burning height (vertical)||S||≤250||250|